Podcast Guest & Speaker
Liz loves to share her vision for a world where the food culture is transformed to heal the people and the planet. The food system can and should be delicious, decadent and make people and ecosystems vibrant and healthy. Liz talks about how to restore our proper relationship with food, our bodies and the earth, through wise food choices in order to heal ourselves and the planet.
Some of Liz's Past Speaking engagements
Let's Talk Taste with Sherry
September, 14, 2021
Sherry Hess, Tedx speaker and founder of The Flavor Remedy, interviews professional functional nutritionist, Liz Morgan. Liz guides her clients on how to become "wise and loving caretakers of their own body." Flavor and taste are part of the built in wisdom of our bodies and trusting our sense of taste improves our relationship with food. Importance of growing food that is nutritionally dense, healthier for humans and more sustainable for the planet.
Own Your Genius
The stories of Extraordinary Women who are owning their genius! Kami was named to the 2020 Twenty-Five Most Powerful Women in Business List by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce. Kami is the founder and host of the award-winning Extraordinary Women Radio™ – a podcast featuring wildly successful women living out loud in voice, vitality and vigor. Extraordinary Women Radio was named the Best Business Podcast in the 2018 Annual People’s Choice Podcast Awards.
SAGE Mindset Podcast
Kyle Gillette is an ICF certified coach, behavioral analyst, and the creator of the SAGE Mindset Leadership framework. He works with small business owners and leaders. His focus is on helping his clients build powerful self-awareness in their life and business. Create extreme accountability to achieve big goals, dreams, and results.
Speeches & Workshops
- Digestion and Climate Chaos: Supporting a Resilient Food Culture for personal & Planetary Healing, Vermont Law School Alumni Association (Jan. 2022)
- Embodied Digestion Workshop & Community Food Culture, jalaBlu Yoga Collective, Buena Vista, CO (Jan. 2022)
- Podcast Guest, multiple podcasts, (2021-present)
- Improving Endurance: Nutrition for Outdoor Enthusiasts, Colorado Mountain Club, (Jan 13, 2021)
- Nutrition for Yogis, Out Here Yoga, Steamboat Springs, Colorado. (2018-2020)
- Nutrition for Your 40 Day Challenge, Big Power Yoga, Houston, TX (attended by 300 people) (2019).
- Understanding Your Symptoms, Rakta Yoga, Steamboat Springs, Colorado. (2019)
- Nutrition and Agriculture, AgriSummit, Salida, CO (2016)
- Intro to Nutritional Healing, Yoga Olas, Salida, C), (2016).
- Intro to Digestive Resiliency, Watershed Events, Buena Vista, CO (2017).