The GI MAP stool test is a powerful tool we use to analyze your microbiome, digestive function and inflammation in the gut. All health can be said to begin in the gut. When digestion is dysfunctional, all kinds of health issues arise from skin conditions to autoimmune to joint pain, malnourishment, bloating and gas. With this incredible stool analysis, we can gain a clear picture of what's going on in your gut and how to balance it. Please read these detailed instructions carefully before proceeding:
SUPPLEMENTS & MEDICATIONS to avoid before testing:
DIETARY considerations before testing:
1. Do not collect your sample while menstruating as blood is a contaminant that will void the test.
2. You can drink Senna tea for help with bowel movements if needed.
YOUR TEST KIT:
1. LMN will mail your test kit to you.
2. Before collection, make sure to read the collection instructions included in the kit.
3. Plan the timing so that you mail it to the lab on a Monday or Tuesday. This ensures the specimen is viable when it reach the lab
4. Follow instruction included in the kit to mail the kit back to the lab
5. Be sure to write your name and date of birth on all vials.
6. You will find a prepaid FedEx sticker inside the kit to mail to mail the specimen to the lab. Simply drop it at any FedEx pick up facility.
7. DO NOT SHIP OVER HOLIDAYS - Labs close for holidays. Check with me on lab schedules if you are doing a test around a holiday.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Legal Disclaimer: Nutritional Therapists are not doctors and we do not offer medical advice. The information provided in this website, social media platforms, presentations and private or group sessions should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any conditions, physical or otherwise. Information provided on this website has not been reviewed or approved by any federal, state, or local agency or healthcare group. Information provided on this website, other platforms, presentations or in private consultations with Liz Morgan Nutrition should not be considered medical advice and does not take the place of one-on-one consultations with your medical professional.
Nutritional Therapy Practitioners™ are trained by the Nutritional Therapy Association, Inc.® which provides a certification to students upon successful completion of course requirements. As a nutritional therapist, we are not regulated, licensed or certified by any state. Laws and regulations regarding certification and licensure requirements differ from state to state.
Affiliate Links: This website contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from one of our affiliate links, we may receive a percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. We have strict guidelines and high standards about what products or services we recommend and we only link to products that we truly believe in. Thank you in advance for clicking our links! Using our affiliate links helps support our work in providing the most up to date educational information on nutrition and wellness to you, for free.
Copyright: All content on lizmorgannutrition.com, unless otherwise noted and with the exception of stock photos, are our own original creations and may not be copied or republished without express written permission to do so. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to share links to articles, quote sections of our writings, share photos and recipes, or anything else you find interesting, on social media or other platforms. When doing so, you MUST use appropriate quotations and citations, and you must ALWAYS LINK to the appropriate page on the website and/or to the homepage. Thank you for responsibly and respectfully sharing this important information about health, wellness, nutrition, and sustainability provided by Liz Morgan Nutrition!